Top 20+ Famous Film Quotes

These are some Famous Movie Quotes, Just read them and tell by commenting below if you can memorize the film name from which these quotes are taken

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Toto, I have a feeling we are not in Kansas anymore.

What we have here is failure to communicate.

The things that dreams are made of
I am huge! It’s the pictures that got small.

You know how to whistle don’t you Steve? It just putting your lips together and blowing.

My mama always said that life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what to anticipate.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in the rain

Ever since I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. To me that was better than being the president of the United States. To be a gangster was to own the world.

Frankly, my dear I don’t give a damn

Get busy living or get busy dying

Hope is not the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it is contained.

>>> Read more funny quotes about life and love

I am gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse

Nobody puts Baby in a corner

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a night mare for people like you.

If you figure a way to live without serving a mater any master then let the rest of us know, will you? For you would be the first person in the history of the world.

I am as mad as hell, and I am, not gonna to take this anymore.

I am pretty sure there is a lot more in life than being really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding what that is.

I feel the need. The need for speed.

I’ll be back.

May the force be with you.

Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

0 nhận xét: