18 sexy birthday quotes list



1.
The surprise doesn’t end after the party. When your friends have left, and the house has become silent, we’d go on with the wildest part of your party—with just the two of us. Happy Birthday, darling.



2.
No rain nor snow will keep me a way from your bed in a cold night. nor heat wave nor desert storm will keep me away from your pools passion on a hot day.



3.
Let's have a wild celebration on your birthday today with a wild birthday party followed by a wild and steamy treat just for you. If you think that sounds naughty, just wait till we get to it. It will blow your mind away! Happy birthday.



4.
My birthday gift you will get at night, in your bed, which only you can see and feel and others can only imagine! Happy Bday sweety!



5.
I am sorry I am stuck in work all day, but I will make it up to you tonight. I think you know what I mean. Rest up; you are going to need all your energy for later.


6.
Dont wear any clothes today, Ill remove them anyway. Birthday wishes to you, sweetheart.
Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

7.
You're my little red-riding hood and I am the big bad wolf, will chase you around the world and eat you.


8.
I can't tell you all the dirty things I'm going to do to you tonight. But be prepared for a night that you are going to remember forever. Hope you can handle it! Happy birthday sweetheart.

9.
I think you should try to hold me later on, or I might just lose control and lead you to a room full of hotness. Happy Birthday to the sexiest man alive.


10.
You have taken me to school, you Taught me how to romance, you have Taught me how make love, you have Taught me how live and you have Taught me how to love.


11.
I am going to give you birthday bumps today. And by that, I mean scratches and bite marks all over your body. I love you, Happy birthday honey.


12.
What do you get when you mix beauty and hotness, and then combine the two with a sexy personality? Well, YOU. Happy birthday.


13.
Today I'm going to let you do whatever you want to do to me in the bed. Think of it as your birthday present that you will get only once every year. I'm only kidding, but tonight is going to be something special. Make the most of it! Happy birthday.


14.
We’ll be in each others’ company all through the burning night. Do you think you’ll be fine? Happy Birthday, love.


15.
How about you give two birthday parties this year? One for all your friends. And the second one just for me. We can both pretend to be birthday cakes and devour each other from head to toe. Happy birthday darling.

16.
I don't know whether you are by better half or the worse one, but baby all I know is that you are the half that makes me complete. When you are around, I don't seem to need anything else in the world. Happy Birthday. May God Bless you abundantly because a sweetheart like you deserves the best.


17.
Don't even bother wearing good clothes today because I am going to rip them apart later anyways. I can't wait to see you in your birthday suit. Happy birthday, you sexy thing.



18.
I know we haven't found the time to see each other often these days. But tonight you are going to see a lot of me and I'm going to do a lot of nasty things to you. That's your birthday treat, honey. Happy birthday.

8 nhận xét: