Top 20 Best Quotes of All Time

1. If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If an egg is broken by an inside force…

2. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character…mom and daughter quotes

3. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In…

4. Cherish all your happy moments, they make fine cushion for old age.

5. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.

6. Something I learned early is to not worry about what I can’t control. But what I can…



7. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his…

8. If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way.

9. Nothing is old, nothing is new. Its just a matter of point of view.

10. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and expect nothing.

11. At one point in your life, you either have the thing you want or the reasons why you don’t.

12. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything…funny goodnight quotes

13. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

14. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons…

15. When I let go of what I am, I become what i might be. When I let go of what I have, I…

16. Leadership is more than telling people what to do. Leadership is having a vision…

17. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

18. Greatness. The greatness of a man can nearly always be measured by his willingness…

19. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

20. Be a good person but don’t try to prove it.

1 nhận xét: