Short love quotes for him from the heart


Short love quotes for him


In this loving collection you’ll get, Short love quotes for him, infact all type of Love quotes for him,like, Cute love quotes for him, Sad love quotes for him, Funny love quotes for him, Best love quotes for him, I love him quotes, and many more for funny quotes about love status, Facebook status, so choose as per your choice and stay tuned for more updates of Famus quotes, Famous status.



You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.

Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for.

I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it… you and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.

To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.


1 nhận xét: