10 beautiful valentine quotes for her

Our today’s article is a collection of Beautiful quotes, including, Beautiful quotes for her, Quotes about beauty, Quotes about beautiful women, funny love quotes for her, Beautiful love quotes for her, You are beautiful quotes. So choose as per your mood, and stay tuned for more updates of Famous quotes, Famous status.


Baby, you don’t need to take care of yourself anymore, because I am here to take care of you forever, until the day I die. I love you!


When I wake up in the morning, it’s you I think of. When I go to bed, it’s still your image that I dream of. You are always in my mind honey, simply because you’re one of a kind. I love you!

Someone up there in heaven must be watching out for me since they sent me the most beautiful angel in my life, and that is you. I love you!

Darling, it seems that loving you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I love you!

I will love you more and more each day with every beat of my heart, until the day I die and my heart stops beating. I love you honey.

My life with you is something that I will never trade for anything else, even if it’s for all of the riches in this world. I love you!

Your love is my inspiration, for without you I just cannot imagine how my life would be like. I am so happy that God gave me someone as special as you, I love you!

All my life, I have been waiting for you. All my life, I have dreamed of someone like you. And now, I’m happy that it’s all come true. Thank you for coming into my life, I love you!

Honey, there is no other woman in the world as awesome as you. I know I am the luckiest man alive because now I can call you mine.

No matter what has happened, no matter what you have done, and no matter what will happen in the future… I will always be here to love you, I swear!


Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

0 nhận xét: