30 Famous Short Love Quotes for him from her

Below a selection of famous love quotes for him, and short love quotes for him send in by our fans! Please send us a message on our facebook page and we will add yours to the list and share your love quote on our social media!

“You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” by Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)
You bring out the best in me. No other boyfriend would bring out my colors as well as you do.

“My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” by Anonymous
“I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” by F. Scott Fitzgerald

“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” in For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

“I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the sou.l” by Pablo Neruda

“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” by Jodi Lynn Anderson

“You’re nothing short of my everything.”

“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” by Valerie Lombardo

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” by Sarah Dessen
Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

My favorite place in the world is lying in your arms, gazing into your beautiful eyes.

You are the prince I’ve dreamt of finding ever since I was a little girl.

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” by Roy Croft

“To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” by Bill Wilson

“I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.”

“I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.” by Rainbow Rowell

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” by A.A. Milne

“But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” in Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” by Alfred Tennyson
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.” by David Levithan

When we first met, I knew you were special. Now I know just how strong and compassionate a man you truly are, and am grateful for every day that I spend with you.

You are reason for me to wake up each day with a smile and thank God.

“My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” by Boris Kodjoe

>>> Read more funny quotes about life and love
“Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.”

“I am catastrophically in love with you.” in Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

“If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life.” by Oscar Wilde

You are my life and you are the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than ever.

No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth.

When storm clouds gather and the skies grow dark, I know you will be my shelter and keep me safe from harm.

I can’t stop thinking about you: today, tomorrow, always.

You are on my mind now and always. You are the sweetest song that only my ears can hear.

0 nhận xét: