10+ Romantic And Loving Quotes On Love

I’ll throw my voice into the starts and maybe the echo of my words will be written for you in the clouds by sunrise. All I am trying to say is: I will love you through the darkness.
-Christopher Poindexter

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
-Audrey Hepburn
Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

Can you feel me when I think about you?
I don’t know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving.
-John Green

You demonstrate love by giving it unconditionally to yourself. And as you do, you attract others into your life who are able to love you without conditions.
-Paul Ferrini

>>> funny quotes about love for you!

You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep other whole.

One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.
-Bryant H. McGill

If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value.

What a revelation it was when she realized she didn’t need to settle.

To love is good, too: love being difficult. For one human being to love another, that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect, touch, and greet each another.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

0 nhận xét: