Goodbye Quotes – I will Miss you – Farewell Messages

Below we have the best handpicked truest good-bye quotes, Farewell Messages and messages that explain the true meaning of saying goodbye.

“We’ve shared our happiness and we’ve shared our fears. We’ve shared so many things throughout the years. And when the times were hard we were by each other’s side. You were there to make me laugh when I cried.” » Missy Ulbrich

“Even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you mean to me.” » Chasing Amy

“I hate when things are over because so much is left undone.” » Deep Blue Something
>>> Read more funny quotes about life
“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”

“So, old friends, now it’s time to start growing up, taking charge, seeing things as they are, facing facts, not escaping them, still with dreams, just reshaping them, growing up.” » Stephen Sondheim

“All good things must come to an end, but I wouldn’t have wanted it to end any other way or with any other people.”

“Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that’s how I’ll remember you. If you can only remember me in sadness and tears, then don’t remember me at all.” » Little House on the Prairie

And all at once, you look across a crowded room, you see an old pal of yours, but suddenly you feel like you’re seeing him for the first time, and that’s when you realize that you will never be the same again.”
>>> Read more quotes about love

“To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”

“Moving on is simple. It’s what we leave behind that’s hard.”

“You might be ready to say goodbye to us, but we’re not ready to say goodbye to you.”

“And we’re back together again, and I’m never gonna lose you as a friend.” » Indigo Girls

“It’s funny. No matter how hard you try, you can’t close your heart forever. And the minute you open it up, you never know what’s going to come in. But when it does, you’ve just got to go for it, cause if you don’t, there’s no point in being here.”1 » Kirstie Alley in “Toothless”

“Every ending has a new beginning.”

>>> A collection of I Love You Quotes. All our love quotes are carefully selected. Enjoy from i love you quotes.

0 nhận xét: